The FDA recently published their final rules for foreign supplier verification and produce safety and AIB has been working tirelessly to bring you information on the latest updates.
Updated FSMA Guide
Download your free copy of AIB International's updated What You Need to Know About FSMA guide today to see what changed with FDA's newly released final rules. This popular guide reflects the most recent regulatory changes and condenses the information to make it easier for readers to understand their responsibilities.
Another free webinar!
We've updated the Foreign Supplier Verification Program for Food Importers session in our FSMA Awareness Webinar Series to reflect changes in the final rules and we're offering it to you FREE through the end of 2015. Learn about the FDA's newest foreign supplier requirements and how they impact your current program.
Looking for more?
Our FSMA Awareness Webinar Series provides a foundation of knowledge to prepare you for FSMA's final rules and explains what the rules mean for you:
- FDA Regulations and Where FSMA Fits (15:53)
- Complying with Elements of FSMA Already in Effect (16:33)
- Preventive Controls and HACCP (27:15)
- Food Allergen Controls Under FSMA (11:19)
- Key Elements for Mitigation Strategies (29:33)
- Foreign Supplier Verification Program for Food Importers (38:20) Free through Dec 31, 2015!
- Proposed Rule on Sanitary Transportation of Human and Animal Food (11:27)
- FDA Inspections (28:08)
Enjoy the entire webinar series in the comfort of your own facility...at an amazingly low price of only $199!